This is how I imagine the writer's room for this show. I don't even know why I still watch. My spoilery thoughts on last night's episode ahead.
- So they killed off the Blue Fairy Mother Superior but hey, once Tinkerbell believes in herself the Blue Fairy comes back. That was convenient.
- As was pointed out further down on the ODeck, everyone wanted a "happy ending." The Storybrooke Massage Parlor must have been doing gangbusters business.
- When you can literally see impending doom approaching down the road, that's not really the time for saying long goodbyes.
- Ginnifer Goodwin is very obviously pregnant. Are we going to get a lot more flashbacks to when Snow was carrying Emma?
- I've already lamented about the lack of villains in the OUAT universe. Both of the regular nominal villains made heroic sacrifices, which in context at least made sense given the threat of Pan's curse. But Regina, whose job title is Evil Queen, went above and beyond to be good. Maybe when she's back in the Enchanted Forest she'll revert to the deliciously evil version of Regina.
- The preview for the back half of the season looks interesting (there's a major spoiler of who the next Big Bad is).